THEFACESHOP Jeju Volcanic Lava Clay Facial Mask Sheet (5 Sheets)
- TREAT YOUR PORE! This purifying pore line contains volcanic ash from Jeju Island and an urban defense complex to protect skin from pollution and make it clean and clear.
- IT CONTAINS VOLCANIC ASH FROM JEJU ISLAND: JEJU VOLCANIC SOIL's porous component helps absorb sebum and cleanse deep inside the pore.
- EASY & CONVENIENT! A convenient sheet mask with Jeju Volcanic Ash absorbs excess oil and helps cleanse congested pores.
- MORE BENEFITS OF VOLCANIC ASH ON THE SKIN. It's uses the ash extensively in signature Volcanic Ash spa treatments to help address skin rashes, cellulite, blemishes, damaged skin, wrinkles, eczema, psoriasis, acne and even stretch marks. It is also EXCELLENT in exfoliating care, especially if you have oily skin.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Apply toner or mist to clean skin to moisten it slightly. 2. Remove the mask from the package and peel off the clear film from the upper mask to reveal the clay layer. Apply the upper mask first, then the lower mask. 3. After applying both masks, remove the white opaque film and leave masks on for about 30 minutes or until dry. 4. When the masks dry and start to feel tight, slowly peel off from the outer edges. Rinse skin with water to remove any residue.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $30 USD. We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders are fulfilled and shipped out the next business day, between Monday through Friday, not including holidays.
Orders with standard shipping take approximately 4-5 business days from the time it ships to arrive at its final destination. Orders with expedited shipping take approximately 1-3 business days.
RETURNSWe want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and experience. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply send us an email at email@example.com within 30 days from the date of your purchase. Our customer service team will assist you personally.
If you receive a damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item and we will be more than happy to help resolve the issue for you.