[Archiology] TRI Black Metal Globe Head Tripod Floor Lamp - Mid Century Modern Living Room Standing Light
Tall Contemporary Sphere, Orb Shade Uplight for Bedroom or Office
- HIGH QUALITY with LOWEST PRICE: All part of the lamp is made of metal, which is sturdy and stylish. It’s durable design makes it wobble free and safe to have around children and pets.
- GLOBE SHAPE LAMPHEADS: Black metal outside and gold inside is an eye-catching touch of the lamp to spread the light elegantly. This is for someone looking for comfortable, calming and romantic lighting.
- ITERWINING TRIPOD LEGS: This unique style of legs improves your home decor whether you pursue industrial, retro, vintage, modern or rustic theme. The three metal legs stand independently and intersect briefly at an apex before diverging again. TRI is there to give an accent to your home.
- BULB REQUIREMENTS: Bulb is not included in the package. With an E26 sized screw base, the bulb can be installed as desired. To avoid overheating, we suggest you using LED bulb 10W-12W, energy saving bulb 12W-20W, incandescent bulb 40W-60W (60W MAX)
- ON/OFF FOOT SWITCH: A foot switch conveniently located at the cord of the lamp shade for quick and easy use.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
We offer free standard shipping on all orders over $30 USD. We process and ship out all orders Monday through Friday, not including holidays. Orders are fulfilled and shipped out the next business day, between Monday through Friday, not including holidays.
Orders with standard shipping take approximately 4-5 business days from the time it ships to arrive at its final destination. Orders with expedited shipping take approximately 1-3 business days.
RETURNSWe want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and experience. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, simply send us an email at email@example.com within 30 days from the date of your purchase. Our customer service team will assist you personally.
If you receive a damaged item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, full name and an image of the damaged item and we will be more than happy to help resolve the issue for you.